UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Is anyone interested in splitting a turkey order? I'm going to place an order from Porter's Rare Heritage Turkeys (www.porterturkeys.com), but the minimum order is 15 poults and I really don't need that many. If anyone's interested in a few let me know and we can put an order in together. I posted this on here b/c I can bring them to a swap to drop them off (or make other arrangements).

T.E.R. :

there are some nice buildings in Pensacola, Florida to hold shows and swap meets

I am in Cantonment as well!​

Lorije1
welcome-byc.gif

You can host a swap. Post here or send me a PM or E-Mail and I will include your swap on our list.

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Wanted to let you know first CMOM that the cake has been decided on by my hubby it is a Super Red Velvet is what we will be bringing to your swap in May hope you like it.

Lorije1,

What kind of chickens do you have? I have Silver Laced Wyandottes, and silkies. My buddy Has white rock bantams, moderns, cubulayans,white rock standards, and some old english.

Tony

We are having a chicken show May 22nd in pensacola, fl. We are limited on space only 400-500 birds. But we have an excellent area for swap meets. Big covered barn.

Panhandle poultry club. WE arre just getting started and this is our first ABA show, Large fowl is welcomed to. I have requested meets for moderns, OE,silkies, Wyandottes, plymouth rocks.

Thanks,

Tony

I only have 6 young chicks right now - 2 each BR, Dark Brahma, Golden Comet. I may have to make it out to the swap though!! Will it be at the equestrian center? or Fairgrounds?
Yesterday and today I have worked on expanding my chicken house and will add another 100sqft or so to my run so that I can get more! I want BOs, EEs, and maybe Wellsummers (sp?). I like the big standard birds.

It will be at the fair groundsbut no fair is going on. I have four welsummer roosters for sale right now sorry nohens, 5.00 each come and get them.
Should be good show and swap meet.

Back
Top Bottom