Ocala, Florida Poultry Swap and Holiday Bazaar
December 4th 2010
9:00am to ???
The Pampered Pullets Farm
13788 SW 5th Place
Ocala, FL 34481
[email protected]
---> MAP

Just brought home my birds from the Bay County Fair. Just wondering is it like this at ever fair everyone gets a blue ribbion? I think I go through to much troble to get my birds ready to show then a lady shows up with mutt birds and dirty birds but still everyone gets a first place ribbion. Hmm

Hi Sandi,
From Bent Creek Feed, I take 103rd st to (right) New World Blvd to (left) Normandy Blvd to (left) 301 South to Route 24 (south of Waldo) (right) to Gainesville,which becomes (straight) 331 which becomes 121 to I-75 South to (exit 352) Hwy 40 west, several miles to (right) SW 140th Ave 2-3 miles (mol) to (right) SW 3rd Place and then just follow the signs. It will be around an 1-1/2 hour ride. Eric and Le are about 20 minutes from me. Hope to see you!!! I know I didn't do distances out of Jax to Gainesville, but If you know a route to Gainesville you will have it made. In Gainesville, depending on your route, Newberry Rd (rte 26), Archer Rd (rte 24), SE Williston Rd (rte 331/121), west, all cross I-75.

Hope this helps,
Alieda

Last edited:
Thanks so much Alieda! I have copied this and will follow that route exactly!!!! I have no natural sense of direction so without directions to and from, I'll probably never see home again ! HA!!!!! I'll see you there.

Alieda have this women get in touch with FowlVisions she is in Keystone heights near Starke she raises brahmas thats who I got mine from her name is Carol and she is a member here. Micki

Back
Top Bottom