UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
yay lol cant wait to enter
smile.png
!!!!!
ya.gif

Quote:
Do you have a Tractor Supply Company in your area? I went to the one in my area and asked the store manager if we could have a swap there. We are holding a swap in April and one in October, but had to change the October date to September 24th. The Ocala Tractor Supply Company heard about our great turnout and contacted me about holding swaps there so we will have a swap at the North Ocala Tractor Supply company tentatively set for sometime in November possibly in October. I don't have the date yet but will post it as soon as I do. The way we have it set up now is at the Dunnellon TSC we will have one in April and at the north Ocala TSC, it will be one month later in May. The same will apply to the fall swap. Usually we will have the Dunnellon TSC swap in October (except this year as there was a date conflict) so this year it will be September 24th, and the north Ocala TSC, the next month, TBA.

Quote:
Do you have a Tractor Supply Company in your area? I went to the one in my area and asked the store manager if we could have a swap there. We are holding a swap in April and one in October, but had to change the October date to September 24th. The Ocala Tractor Supply Company heard about our great turnout and contacted me about holding swaps there so we will have a swap at the North Ocala Tractor Supply company tentatively set for sometime in November possibly in October. I don't have the date yet but will post it as soon as I do. The way we have it set up now is at the Dunnellon TSC we will have one in April and at the north Ocala TSC, it will be one month later in May. The same will apply to the fall swap. Usually we will have the Dunnellon TSC swap in October (except this year as there was a date conflict) so this year it will be September 24th, and the north Ocala TSC, the next month, TBA.

Ocala is the serious hotbed of chicken swaps in Florida!

There is a swap on July 30 close to where Nava lives that should be listed. PamperedPullets has the fliers.

Are these two still going concerns? Dormant for the summer? Extinct?

Palace Feed Monthly Swap Meet
Call first
2nd Saturday monthly
8am to 4pm
11567 S US Hwy 301
Bellview, FL 34420

East Marion Feeds FARM SWAP
Call first
Every 2nd & 4th SATURDAYS 8am-2pm
18350 E Hwy 40,
Silver Springs, FL 34488

The Barberville farm market swap is coming up again this Saturday. I went over about a month ago and they drew a pretty good crowd. Had something in the area of 40-50 vendors set up.

A.T. Hagan :

There is a swap on July 30 close to where Nava lives that should be listed. PamperedPullets has the fliers.

Are these two still going concerns? Dormant for the summer? Extinct?

Palace Feed Monthly Swap Meet
Call first
2nd Saturday monthly
8am to 4pm
11567 S US Hwy 301
Bellview, FL 34420

East Marion Feeds FARM SWAP
Call first
Every 2nd & 4th SATURDAYS 8am-2pm
18350 E Hwy 40,
Silver Springs, FL 34488

The Barberville farm market swap is coming up again this Saturday. I went over about a month ago and they drew a pretty good crowd. Had something in the area of 40-50 vendors set up.

the house is in front of the start of my drive way walking distance​

Back
Top Bottom