UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
fsc2012revajpg-2.jpg

Hello fellow Floridians! Just thought I'd pop in and see if anyone wants to adopt 2 super sweet Nubian goat boys (can be wethered). They're both "special needs" so I'd like them to go to a home where someone can keep an eye on them and fatten them up.
big_smile.png
The older buck (about 5 yrs old) has some arthritis in one elbow and gets around ok most of the time, but isn't up to breeding any more. The younger guy (about a year old) was born to a very sick dam, had to be tube fed, and barely pulled through, but has always been a fighter. His growth was somewhat stunted, so I won't use him in my breeding program and he needs a little extra TLC (and food) from time to time. Both of them were bottle raised, are super sweet, and love to follow you around and give kisses. Let me know if you'd like to give them a good home. They're free to anyone who will take the time with them. Thanks!

Heather, is there a way to see a list of swap dates on that fb page? I'm on there off and on, but I don't remember seeing one. I'm asking because I'd like to host a swap in January after we HOPEFULLY get passed an ordinace to allow backyard chickens in unicoorporated Pinellas county. It will be a celebration/ education and marketing to people that will now be allowed to have their own flocks. I was about to schedule it for January 7th, but I see that is the big Lakeland show so I should proabably pick a different day. Any suggestions? The woman that has been the leader of the movement to get the ordinance passed is going to help me host (she is very involved in 4H). We are planning on using the parking lot of the Pinellas County extension office, but it is booked on the 14th, although I could do it at my house again. What do you guys think?

Quote:
I posted on the Fla thread that I want to come. I just found out that I have to work on the 14th, so I will only be able to make it on the 28th. .....stan

28th it is!! I'll post more details when I have the location worked out.

Back
Top Bottom