Bent Creek Feed MONTHLY Swap meet JACKSONVILLE, FLA
The LAST Sunday of the month
Bent Creek Feed
10777 103rd St.
Jacksonville, FL. 32210
---> MAP
(904) 777-3838
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=236943

Swap Meet for February. We will have our Swap Meet on Sunday Feb. 19th this month. With the race being the last Sunday and we have company from out of the country we will have it a week early. We felt that this was better than not having it at all this month.
Last year we took a few months off and some people said they would have liked to be able to sell some of their stock earlier than March.
We will be at the store by 8:00am for those who want to come to get an early start.
Remember everyone is welcome to come sell and buy or trade.​

Last edited:
Swap Meet for February. We will have our Swap Meet on Sunday Feb. 19th this month. With the race being the last Sunday and we have company from out of the country we will have it a week early. We felt that this was better than not having it at all this month.
Last year we took a few months off and some people said they would have liked to be able to sell some of their stock earlier than March.
We will be at the store by 8:00am for those who want to come to get an early start.
Remember everyone is welcome to come sell and buy or trade.​

Can I ask what swap meet you are posting about? And where is it?? Inquiring minds want to know.....stan

Sorry...
hide.gif

The next Pampered Pullet Swap is March 31 @ the farm. Eric and Le told me that last week when I was at the PP picking up some supplies. BTW they both have been so great with helping this newbie out. They don't mine all the crazy calls and questions I have. Just keep telling me the only dumb or crazy question is (The one you don't ask...).

That is what I always tell people with gaited horse questions. So I guess it is the same in whatever world you live and work in. When it is people out to help and educate the next new owners and breeders to pass it along.

Maye

Last edited:
J & J have canceled all of their future swaps for now. They need an event coordinator.

Last edited:
Carpet City Bantam Club 11th Annual Double Spring Fling
Mar. 10th. 2012
North Georgia Fair Grounds
500 Legion Dr.
Dalton GA 30721
---> MAP

Poultry Show to be held at the North Georgia Fairgrounds
Entry Fee: $4.00 per Bird (this is for both shows)
Judges: Timmy inman, Daniel Dysart, Tom Carey, Matt Lhamon, Phil Bartz, Glen See
Show Schedule:
Friday Building Opens 3:00pm Closes 9pm
Friday Saturday Opens @6am Judging Begins @9am
Testing Available Friday & Saturday

Entry Fee $4 for both shows
All Entries Mailed must be post marked 3-1-12
Phone in Deadline is 3-6-12
Sonia Jenkins
349 Bushey Head Road
Cherry Log Georgia 30552
706-276-6395

Hotel: Baymont Inn and Suites Dalton
2106 Chattanooga Rd
Dalton, GA 30720
706-226-5022

CHICKEN SWAP AT KIMBERLINS AUCTION BARN
SATURDAY MARCH 17th
9:00AM-3:00PM
65 SE 571st St
Old Town, FL
---> MAP

EVERYONE IS WELCOME,
CHICKEN SWAP
March 17, from 9am to 3pm then an auction directly after!
Come out and join other bird lovers in your area!
Buy,Sale,Trade!!
Located in Old Town, @ Kimberlins Auction barn, right off hwy 19!
Questions? Call Sandy @ 352-210-6637 Or Dwayne @ 352-210-7384

Please leave your sick animals at home! THX! :)
bring your own chair! HOT DOG STAND WILL BE AVAILABLE!

Back
Top Bottom