UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
There will be a swap in Largo, hosted by my friends Dominga and Julie, on April 1st from 10:00am till 2:00pm. There will be lots of poultry, as well as a plant guy there. The location is 412 7th Ave. NE, Largo, 33770. Hope you can make it out!

There will be a swap in Largo, hosted by my friends Dominga and Julie, on April 1st from 10:00am till 2:00pm. There will be lots of poultry, as well as a plant guy there. The location is 412 7th Ave. NE, Largo, 33770. Hope you can make it out!

Yea and when we get there, what are they going to say April's Fools GATCHA!!!
lol.png

Hurray a swap I may able to make it to.
celebrate.gif
I will be requesting the day off tomorrow.

I am looking for some heavy breed chicks, just a few. I would LOVE some Brahmas, prefer females (of course).

Also, muscovy ducklings or hens.

I have a buff silkie hen ~1.5 years old that I need to rehome. Since molting, the bigger girls are picking on her to the point that she now sometimes puts herself up with the ducks or sleeps in the nestbox.
sad.png
She's a great little hen, not like a pet I don't pick her up, though not mean. Lays daily and will go broody but is easy to break if need be.

Last edited:
Got an order of ISA Brown chicks in yesterday and the turkey boys are in the mood so maybe the girls will be soon as well. I'll be back to the swaps starting with the one on the seventeenth.

Who made it to the CFPBA show yesterday? My birds did surprisingly well. Reserve LF Champion youth with my Golden Phoenix, Reserve AOSB, Reserve RCCL (best sebright!) and 1st place senior showmanship.I also had the honor of clerking with Mr. Ronny Ledford. My nieces got a pair of OEG each...they're pretty darn excited. Congrats to Toni Rivers for her grand champion golden phoenix!

I was there. It was a good show. I hope they have it there again next year. Saw a lot of BYC'ers. Congratulations to all of the winners...
thumbsup.gif

Has anyone been to the Plant City swap? I was thinking of going as I have about 30+ Brahma pullets and cockerels to find homes for and this weekend is the only weekend we have off this month.

Back
Top Bottom