UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Hi cmom
Quitman Hardware is having a Small Animal Swap and Flea Market on April 14, 2012 and every 2 Sat of the month thereafter. William is the contact. They ask me to post this for them.

Quitman Hardware 1104 West Screven Street Quitman, Ga. 31643 Phone 229-263-5240

Need anymore info just pm me!
Thanks
John

!!!!!Spring Fling Resale Day.!!!!!

Saturday, May 19th 8:00-2:00

Free Cutting Horse & Colt

Starting Clinic with Billy Kidd

Petting Zoo

Gypsy Vanner Demonstration

Free space to sell

Horse or farm related items and small animals

270 W CR 466

Oxford,FL 34484

We're going to the Brooksville Tractor Supply swap this weekend with 20 or so red splash Brahmas and a trio of lavender/lavender split Orpingtons (two lavenders, one black) at point of lay. It's going to be a beautiful day here in Brooksville!

We're going to the Brooksville Tractor Supply swap this weekend with 20 or so red splash Brahmas and a trio of lavender/lavender split Orpingtons (two lavenders, one black) at point of lay. It's going to be a beautiful day here in Brooksville!

How much are you asking for your trio of lav orpingtons? My mom is looking for some and we are planning on being there on Saturday too.

How much are you asking for your trio of lav orpingtons? My mom is looking for some and we are planning on being there on Saturday too.

I'm asking $40 for the trio. The roo has just in the last couple of days started crowing (and chasing any girl he sees), so they are getting close to laying age.

The black girl on the right (she was a litte camera shy) is a lavender split.

Lemon cuckoo orp on the right not included, just curious!

I'm asking $40 for the trio. The roo has just in the last couple of days started crowing (and chasing any girl he sees), so they are getting close to laying age.

The black girl on the right (she was a litte camera shy) is a lavender split.

Lemon cuckoo orp on the right not included, just curious!

Ok thanks!! I'll let her know.

Back
Top Bottom