UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Normally our next Dunnellon TSC swap would be in September but we are working on possibly having them more often. We have a farm in Dunnellon and have had swaps there in the past. We are considering having a swap at our farm also. We just need to set a date.

Cindy, what dates are you off and maybe we can schedule a swap for when you're off. Alieda

smile.png

Last edited:
Hey all... friendly Tigercreek linked us here for the TSC swap in Ocala when we asked on the Sunny Side up page... then come here and look and it was in April?? Did the date change or is it already passed? I gather at least one of you lives in Dunellon? LOL .. We are in Morriston, and need some hens. Maybe if no swaps anytime soon, we could just get some chickens from someone? LOL! We were looking for Lav Orpingtons.. but would also be interested in a couple other breeds if no Lavs available :) Thanks!

Cindy, what dates are you off and maybe we can schedule a swap for when you're off. Alieda
I work a rotating schedule and I'm off every other weekend. I'm actually off this weekend but I already have plans on Sunday so I can't make the Sunday swap that was listed either. I find one eventually.

This is the swap I was referring to. Don't know how I messed up the link?? I don't know anything about it, except if Nava is going to be there, it will be a good one!! They have English Orps. ......stan
Hey all... friendly Tigercreek linked us here for the TSC swap in Ocala when we asked on the Sunny Side up page... then come here and look and it was in April?? Did the date change or is it already passed? I gather at least one of you lives in Dunellon? LOL .. We are in Morriston, and need some hens. Maybe if no swaps anytime soon, we could just get some chickens from someone? LOL! We were looking for Lav Orpingtons.. but would also be interested in a couple other breeds if no Lavs available :) Thanks!

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom