UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
two of them within a week of each other in the same town?

Does the second one cancel the first one out, or are they both still on?

Both are still on a little over a month apart. I think The Pampered Pullets are going to have a swap in August. The July 28th swap was scheduled first. We didn't know when we scheduled the first swap what date for the store swap was going to be and the manager decided on Sept.8th so they are both on. We always have great turnouts at both.

Last edited:
You mean July 28 and Sept 8?? Please don't skip August this year!! I'm going to be old enough to retire. ..........stan

Welcome to retirement.
old.gif
I retired three years ago and I think I work harder now than I did when I was working. At least I can take my breaks and lunch when I want and I don't have to punch a time clock anymore. My brother is retiring next month too.

Welcome to retirement.
old.gif
I retired three years ago and I think I work harder now than I did when I was working. At least I can take my breaks and lunch when I want and I don't have to punch a time clock anymore. My brother is retiring next month too.
I didn't say I was going to retire, just that in August I was going to be old enough to! Thanks for the well wishes though, I hope it happens soon. .......stan

Haines City Florida.... I went to Summerlins Feed Store in Davenport yesterday to check on the Sat swap.... the girl told me they stopped holding the swap there....

today.... Sat a swap was at the Tractor Supply and Feed Store.... on HW 27 in Haines City Florida 33844.... across from the Walmart...

i stopped by twice and there were about 12 people there showing swapping selling and buying... also seemed to be quite a few people walking around looking... a few kids seemed to be enjoying themselves...

the guys told me that the planned to be there on the 3rd Sat each month...

it was a good showing...

Haines City Florida.... I went to Summerlins Feed Store in Davenport yesterday to check on the Sat swap.... the girl told me they stopped holding the swap there....

today.... Sat a swap was at the Tractor Supply and Feed Store.... on HW 27 in Haines City Florida 33844.... across from the Walmart...

i stopped by twice and there were about 12 people there showing swapping selling and buying... also seemed to be quite a few people walking around looking... a few kids seemed to be enjoying themselves...

the guys told me that the planned to be there on the 3rd Sat each month...

it was a good showing...
welcome-byc.gif
Thanks for the info. I will make a change on the list.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom