UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events/Fairs - GEORGIA too

Pics
Anyone going to this swap this Sat. in Plant City? I'm going; I'll have a black Dutch Bantam pair, some OEGB (Blue, Black, Splash), and some Pyncheon/OEGB cross bantam pairs.

Family Feed store Swap Meet
Every month on the second Saturday
8am - 12pm
3669 Paul Buchman Hwy
Plant City, FL.

We'll be at the Brooksville swap with Brahma pullets and cockerels. If anybody is interested, we have quite a few partridge and blue partridge Brahma boys available but just a few girls. We also have some black Brahmas and a couple of interesting color mixes. See ya next week!

Is anyone going to the Summerfield Swap on Sunday? I'm planning to be there with four polish cockerels, tolbunt, buff crele, cuckoo, and gold laced if anyone is interested :)

Last edited:
Chicken Swap!!!!
Saturday, August 18, 2012.
9:00am until ?
Tractor supply Co on US Hwy 98 N Lakeland Fl
I am hosting a swap at our local TSC in Lakeland. My last swap held at my home had wonderful results and sellers did very well so Im moving it to TSC to accomadate more vendors and buyers. TSC will have some specials for you all as well. All small livestock is welcome! There will also be fruit and veggie vendors and Boyscout Troop 147 will have water, coke, pepsi, diet each, hot dogs....$1 each.....! If you farm it...bring it...If U make it...bring it...If its as big as a cow, u better have a trailor;-) Please bring shade as lot is not shaded at all! See yall there!

Back
Top Bottom