UPDATE!! 9 Coronation Sussex Chicks & 5 Lavender Orpington Chicks!

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
***THIS IS OUR FIRST TIME OFFERING a CORONATION SUSSEX - LAVENDER ORPINGTON AUCTION ***
The auction is for 10 chicks + extras that are available
celebrate.gif
~UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ~- hatch is complete and there are 9 Coros and 5 Lavenders for a grand total of 14 chicks for this auctions!! ( First picture is the actual chicks just out of the hatcher. )

Most of our Coronations originally came from Revolution Mama Ranch and Thomas Dean. We also purchased a few from other breeders to have a more diverse gene pool. If you have not had the opportunity to see these big birds up close you are missing a real treat! They are absolutely huge with big fluffy butts! I think they are slightly bigger than the Orps and their temperament is Awesome.

Sussex chicks that we sold this spring (Light and Coronation) did quite well in the show ring! You can see some of their trophies here https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=279509&p=124 bottom of the page, or visit our website.

Most of our Lavenders were purchased as chicks from Paul Bradshaw. Our Orpingtons are extremely gentle and excellent layers, not to mention absolutely stunning to look at. They are absolutely huge gentle giants and one of the friendliest birds we have! Their beauty and gentleness makes them one of my favorites!

Take advantage or our day olds that are shipping now with no waiting! The chicks are straight run and shipped as hatched. CHICKS WILL SHIP ON WEDNESDAY
smile.png

Because of the time frame we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected] immediately at the end of the auction. Shipping is $20.00 priority ($35 express -). We also include GroGel at no additional charge. We ship insured at no additional charge as well. PLEASE REMEMBER TO: Include a phone number and what auction you are paying for (with your BYC ID) and any special instructions when you check out with PayPal. It saves valuable time!

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Visit our website for other chicks that we offer www.TheFancyChick.com
(We do not ship to VA, Hawaii or SD)

PLEASE NOTE: Express on live animals is not guaranteed overnight, it is guaranteed 3 days - no matter what the receipt or tracking number says - this comes directly from the postal service - sorry! Your chicks are guaranteed, however, to arrive alive for at least the amount of chicks you purchased in the auction.

CoroLavCKS-600x464.jpg

COROchicksWM-495x353.jpg

Coropullet.jpg

1CoroChicks-528x437.jpg

LOflockwm-600x469.jpg
CoroRoo2aWM-437x372.jpg

Last edited:
in my honest opinion i think that people who havent even posted once on this forum shouldnt be able to bid on the birds.... it seems like a scam to me

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by your post but I can let you know that Fancychick is a great and honest seller. There should not be any worry that there is someone bidding on behalf of the seller to run the price up if that is what you mean. Some BYC members just don't like to post so shouldn't make them unable to bid on auctions. We all hope that anyone that bids has every intention of paying for their auction items.

im not saying shes not an honest seller... a very nice woman i know but i think you should have so many post to bid on items because people have been know to just make a new acount and bid a high price and give the sellers hopes up on a good sale... i think everyone should be active on the forum and have a min post count b4 bidding if someone wants something bad enough they would participate in some activites avalible here\\

Back
Top Bottom