UPDATED 2nd Annual Sharkie Chickenstock NY 12989 Saturday JUNE 1 2013 10-3pm

Keara...you lost me. Get them in where? The eggs in the bator? I know chicken math is creative but how you gonna hatch them before June 1st?

'cuz I am thinking we are getting together on the 8th... bad me!

It has been a really tough couple of weeks. My Boss died on the 2nd and it's been rough, he was a good man and a mentor.

Correction......I'm bringing Black Copper Marans 3wks old!

Last edited:
Keara...you lost me. Get them in where? The eggs in the bator? I know chicken math is creative but how you gonna hatch them before June 1st?

'cuz I am thinking we are getting together on the 8th... bad me!  

It has been a really tough couple of weeks.  My Boss died on the 2nd and it's been rough, he was a good man and a mentor.

Correction......I'm bringing Black Copper Marans 3wks old! 

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Sounds like by the first you will be in need of a chicken break and a day with us!

hey everyone :)

Hope everyone is well Its been a long time.

I was thinking I would try to make it as it would be so nice to see everyone. I have 2 peacocks and 1 pea hen I would very much like to sell would anyone be interested?

They are almost exactly a year old and very well behavied. I let them out in the day time to free range with Bonnie and Clyde and put them all back in their coop and run an hour before dusk so they are used to coming when called and being herded their wings are unclipped but I am happy to do if if you want before I bring them up.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom