UPDATED 2nd Annual Sharkie Chickenstock NY 12989 Saturday JUNE 1 2013 10-3pm

hey everyone
smile.png

Hope everyone is well Its been a long time.

I was thinking I would try to make it as it would be so nice to see everyone. I have 2 peacocks and 1 pea hen I would very much like to sell would anyone be interested?

They are almost exactly a year old and very well behavied. I let them out in the day time to free range with Bonnie and Clyde and put them all back in their coop and run an hour before dusk so they are used to coming when called and being herded their wings are unclipped but I am happy to do if if you want before I bring them up.
It wouldbe so awesome if you came!!!!

oh he is good getting to be such a big boy. We started baseball this spring and things are ok here at home. here is a pic of him playing :) How are you?

Hes getting so big! How exciting! Im good thank you...Busy as ever...oldest is graduating next month then heading off to college...youngest going into high school! Both over tower me! :p

I have a few juveniles for sale:

I will only bring them if pre-sold.

I have a pair of Cream Crested Legbars that are 12 weeks old.

I have pair of German NHs 6 weeks.

Please respond with any questions. Can not wait!!

Nat I will bring eggs for the egg auction / raffle.
Ameraucanas for sure.

Then depending on who is laying maybe:
Marans
BLRW
Olive Eggers
Cochins

I can bring hatching eggs for sale if anyone is interested and I will bring Maple Syrup.

Nat are you selling Jams & Jellies or should I bring some of those? Oh and Salsa?

Getting excited!!!
celebrate.gif

Nat I will bring eggs for the egg auction / raffle.
Ameraucanas for sure.

Then depending on who is laying maybe:
Marans
BLRW
Olive Eggers
Cochins

I can bring hatching eggs for sale if anyone is interested and I will bring Maple Syrup.

Nat are you selling Jams & Jellies or should I bring some of those?  Oh and Salsa?

Getting excited!!!  :celebrate

I am making apple blossom jelly like crazy and I will be doing dandelion jelly too:) Oh and my hot pepper jelly...I can't make that until I can open all my windows!!! HOT!!! Im out of salsa:( 40 pints and we ate it all this Winter a good month ago! I have to double up on my salsa and pasta sauce this year:)

Im bidding on the cochin eggs:)

My darn Marans better pick up on the Laying... slackers! I will bring what eggs I get for the raffle hope it is at least a dozen.
I only got one yesterday, out of 8 marans girls!

Back
Top Bottom