UPDATED 2nd Annual Sharkie Chickenstock NY 12989 Saturday JUNE 1 2013 10-3pm

Well.... I'll be looking for some birds this year. **** Fox just took 8! That brings his total to 20 this year, mostly young pullets too inexperienced to run. I can't get that fence up soon enough. If it had not rained so much last weekend we'd have it up already.

Oh well :-(

Well.... I'll be looking for some birds this year.  **** Fox just took 8!  That brings his total to 20 this year, mostly young pullets too inexperienced to run.  I can't get that fence up soon enough.  If it had not rained so much last weekend we'd have it up already.  

Oh no!!! 8 in one night??? How horrible!!! Im so sorry;( that sucks!!!

Well.... I'll be looking for some birds this year.  **** Fox just took 8!  That brings his total to 20 this year, mostly young pullets too inexperienced to run.  I can't get that fence up soon enough.  If it had not rained so much last weekend we'd have it up already.  

Awe! That sucks! Are you wanting Marans? Or something else?

Oh no!!! 8 in one night??? How horrible!!! Im so sorry;( that sucks!!!

EIGHT in one DAY! Bold little bugger, must have kits somewhere near by. The birds are locked up at night.

Awe! That sucks! Are you wanting Marans? Or something else?

I will be looking for light breeds or banty pullets. I like to keep up to 10 non marans, 'cuz marans are not consistent egg layers.

All the ones taken this time were either young pullets and/or not marans...

Well this is embarrassing... Apparently my bantams cochins are still not laying. Caught my guineas laying the other day. I thought the eggs looks slightly big for bantam eggs. So I won't be bringing hatching eggs.

I'd offer the guinea eggs, but I'm not 100% sure that I have a male and I've only been getting one a day, so I need the eggs for myself.

Well this is embarrassing... Apparently my bantams cochins are still not laying. Caught my guineas laying the other day. I thought the eggs looks slightly big for bantam eggs. So I won't be bringing hatching eggs. 

I'd offer the guinea eggs, but I'm not 100% sure that I have a male and I've only been getting one a day, so I need the eggs for myself. 

dont even worry about it!!! lol were all good :D

Ok peeps! Down to the wire now! This is going to be huge fun!! :p

I have a pair of German NH Reds still available. Anyone interested? Cute things and supposed to lay super well!

Also bringing:
Chicks, day old to week old (some are spoken for)
W/BW Ameraucanas
Cochins
Swedish Flowers
Marans
Leghorn mixes
BLRW

Canned items:

Jams/jellies:
Lilac & Vanilla Bean
Blueberry
Strawberry
Triple-berry
Black raspberry

Mild Salsa

NH Maple Syrup

Last edited:
I suck at directions!! But google

30 kushaqua mud pond road
Onchiota ny 12989

When you get into onchiota ( which has all of 10 people lol) you will see the signs to my house!!!!

My driveways will be blocked off to allow children to be able to run and play unless folks have alot of stuff and animals to bring down ( 5 second walk) then well get you a parking spot ...I just dont want the areas where well be hanging out congested with cars and such;)

EVERYONE BRING THEIR OWN CHAIRS PLEASE;)

Back
Top Bottom