Updated 6-12-2018 - Calendar Chit Chat, and Possible Calendar Entries -Feedback Wanted

Pics

casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
Added 6-12-2017
Current calendar contest is here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2019-byc-calendar-your-pictures-needed.1249418/

I found a decent Guinea picture, but I'm not sure it's calendar worthy:
123.JPG

Same picture, two edits:
123_edit_1 (Large).jpg

123_edit_2 (Large).jpg

Edited by Staff

Last edited:
I think @DwayneNLiz give good advice.
Just saw your pics! I thought this was for everyone whoops! But thanks anyways I think that the first edited pic is better but they're both a bit blurry-ish. I would also take the pics of them ground-level like the one baby chick photo i posted and if you want some good natural lighting i'd wait to take the pictures in the evening around 7:00 when the sun is just starting to set and you get that golden lighting.

Just saw your pics! I thought this was for everyone whoops! But thanks anyways I think that the first edited pic is better but they're both a bit blurry-ish. I would also take the pics of them ground-level like the one baby chick photo i posted and if you want some good natural lighting i'd wait to take the pictures in the evening around 7:00 when the sun is just starting to set and you get that golden lighting.
This is for everyone!

yeah, my Guinea pictures need improvement, but so far I'm the only one that's posted Guinea pictures for the other fowl calendar. The other fowl calendar thread is getting a bit cluttered with people, myself included, posting more than two pictures, so I'm in the process of moving those posts to here and thought other people might want to do the same, including those that are think about entering the chicken calendar contest.

Anyway, this thread is for *anyone* that want to post pictures, and I'm hoping that people like you will also give feedback on the pictures.

This is for everyone!

yeah, my Guinea pictures need improvement, but so far I'm the only one that's posted Guinea pictures for the other fowl calendar. The other fowl calendar thread is getting a bit cluttered with people, myself included, posting more than two pictures, so I'm in the process of moving those posts to here and thought other people might want to do the same, including those that are think about entering the chicken calendar contest.

Anyway, this thread is for *anyone* that want to post pictures, and I'm hoping that people like you will also give feedback on the pictures.
Will try to. I'll ask my sister to help 'judge' the pictures too. Shes a great photographer and has her own business. So i've been learning a lot from her so i'd be pleased to help and give out information.

Back
Top Bottom