updates on limp, Pond and housing

megsmum

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 5, 2015
Limp

All is well, she has recovered and no longer limps

Pond

YEAH they have found the pond we made. I took away the bowl I had down, and there they go up the ramp and in the water.

Housing

Despite having there own house, yep you guessed it they prefer to tuck themselves in with the chooks. How that's going to work when the Brahma boy is fully grown and the Drake is all grown up!!! But they do have their own house so we will see how that goes

Feeding

I lock the goats away for 15 mins every morning, so the ducks and chickens can get a feed in before they free range

Limp

All is well, she has recovered and no longer limps

Pond

YEAH they have found the pond we made. I took away the bowl I had down, and there they go up the ramp and in the water.

Housing

Despite having there own house, yep you guessed it they prefer to tuck themselves in with the chooks. How that's going to work when the Brahma boy is fully grown and the Drake is all grown up!!! But they do have their own house so we will see how that goes

Feeding

I lock the goats away for 15 mins every morning, so the ducks and chickens can get a feed in before they free range
Great news!!
your roo and drake may get along my roos AND drakes don't sleep together but do fine free ranging. So eventually they may have to use their own house.

Back
Top Bottom