Urban Chicken Article - Interview Participants Wanted

moirakmcghee

Songster
5 Years
Dec 26, 2018
Hello, I'm currently writing an article for Chickens magazine and I'm looking for some backyard chicken farmers who live in urban areas. The larger the city, the better, but any city dwelling chickens will work. I'd like to send interview participants 5 to 10 questions about their urban chicken farms. Some of your answers would be incorporated into my article as quotes. If you're interested, you can send me a private message or we can communicate over email if you prefer. Anyone wishing to participate in an interview to be included in the magazine article must be willing to supply their first and last name and the city and state where they raise their chickens. Participants receive a free contributor copy of the magazine the article is published in, so you would also need to provide a mailing address (if you want your copy). This article is slated to appear in the March/April issue of Chickens (a sister publication of Hobby Farms). I'd like to complete all interviews this week, so I'm hoping to receive quick responses. This is a fantastic website with chicken farmers from all walks of life, so I'm hoping a few of you will be willing to share your stories. I've worked with a few members on some previous articles and received some fantastic feedback about the finished article from several of them. Please let me know right away if you'd like to interview for my latest article assignment. Thanks!! Moira McGhee

Back
Top Bottom