Urgent Please Help. Dieing chickens and we have no reason for it! Please. any help.

I had the same happen 2 days ago, went to the coop and there lay Marshmallow face down in the hay...vent was clear, she was a nice fat hen. There was no sign of distress that I noticed the days before, they free range most of the day, but the run is a little rank. RIP Marshmallow.

I had the same happen 2 days ago, went to the coop and there lay Marshmallow face down in the hay...vent was clear, she was a nice fat hen. There was no sign of distress that I noticed the days before, they free range most of the day, but the run is a little rank. RIP Marshmallow.
I know it so sad. We had our most friendly chickens die on us and its sad. Sorry for your loss.

After treatment for the Cocci, add some apple cider vinegar to there water , it keeps the Cocci parasite at bay and is a great health tonic to your chickens! Hope your chickens gets better soon!

Thank you everyone for your help.! We have figured it was cocci and they are doing better. We lost over 20 chickens so its a dramatic loss to our flock. I'm so. Glad to find out what it was and how to get rid of it.:)

Back
Top Bottom