Urgent! Weasel in barn!

I buried hardware cloth,chicken wire,welded wire,cinder blocks and built raised beds over top of the apron of my coop and run both.It was very difficult to make it tight enough to keep everything out but its well worth it. Good luck!

Attachments

• WP_20210815_15_53_36_Rich.jpg
    WP_20210815_15_53_36_Rich.jpg
    584.9 KB · Views: 5
Thank you all for your replies! Headed to work now. Rouens are comfy in the wood cellar, although also wondering who turned out the lights (there’s no windows). The Muscovies are ok in the barn, but wondering what happened to the Rouens. The weasel is currently out of the barn. DH will be on serious patching duty when he gets home in a few hours.

I would personally eliminate it. They can be ruthless killers and kill birds especially at night when the birds are roosting and least expect it. They can slip through very narrow openings. If you have a baby you can bet there are more around. Good luck...

Attachments

• Weasel2.jpg
    Weasel2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Weasel.jpg
    Weasel.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 5
I would personally eliminate it. They can be ruthless killers and kill birds especially at night when the birds are roosting and least expect it. They can slip through very narrow openings. If you have a baby you can bet there are more around. Good luck...
That is absolutely the plan. Just gotta catch it first. No luck so far!

Weasels are the only thing my run isn’t proofed for. The henhouse is but not the run. So I have to lock up and open up every day 🤦🏼‍♀️ugh. F*•king weasels. I’m with you.
I've had a weasel slowly taking my flock out. First he took 3 out in the run and most recently two in a closed up coop! He had gotten in through a small hole that had been chewed by him or another rodent. Holes have been closed up until walls can be replaced. I have a live trap set but so far nothing. Keeping fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom