Utah!

Would you sell just one chick? I'm not really interested in the frizzel chicks exempt for the white show girl which in your pictures look beautiful

One would be no problem, but you can't tell what their feather types will be at hatch :( It takes a couple weeks, and they are usually sold by then. Holler back at me in a couple weeks if you are still interested, hopefully I have a few good hatches coming up and will have extras :D

not to bring sad thoughts to the thread or anything but this weekend i lost my dad who was the one that pushed me hard to get chickens, who helped me build coops and all that. he had chickens as a kid and wanted me to have them too. its funny the day he died the girls were extra loving to him and layed the best they have in a long time, its like they knew. cancer is horrible. please everyone be sure to get your checks and all that often

Oh Brad, I am so, so, SO sorry to hear this! *hugs* I know you were really close to him. You and your family are in my prayers.

We spent a good portion of this lovely Saturday working on our coop. The floor and two of the walls done. Now I'm going to find the ibuprofen and collapse in a heap.

Carrie

We spent a good portion of this lovely Saturday working on our coop. The floor and two of the walls done. Now I'm going to find the ibuprofen and collapse in a heap.

Carrie

Good job! :)

I had my babies outside again for a little bit yesterday. I'm pretty sure that one of my Jersey Giants is a boy, as he already has teeny little hot pink waddles and he polices everyone else. So I have my new rooster in training, yay :D

Hi Everyone. I'm looking for young breeding groups 8-10 months old, 4-6 hens with a rooster. I'd love some rare breeds, like Barnavelders, bielefelders, Cream Legbars, Columbian Wyandottes, Also would love to have some pullets, Speckled Sussex, Welsummers, Olive eggers. I had backyard chickens for the last 7 years, and recently moved to the country. I now have 6 acres and room to start breeding a few groups. Anything you have that is rare I'd love to look at. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Hi Everyone.  I'm looking for young breeding groups 8-10 months old, 4-6 hens with a rooster.  I'd love some rare breeds, like Barnavelders, bielefelders, Cream Legbars, Columbian Wyandottes,  Also would love to have some pullets, Speckled Sussex, Welsummers, Olive eggers.  I had backyard chickens for the last 7 years, and recently moved to the country.  I now have 6 acres and room to start breeding a few groups.   Anything you have that is rare I'd love to look at.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks

Welcome! You should send a message to poorpitifulpear. She has or had Bielefelders last year. Good luck!

I like Welsummers and have not had them, someday perhaps. I hope to have all of my slots for this year filled as of now, but with birds one can never tell. I offered some treats around lunchtime near the back door and sat for a moment to enjoy the flock. It is enjoyable enough that I should do that more… we always seem to be in a rush.

Snow is all gone, even that little skiff we received overnight. Things are greening up for me and winter is fast becoming just a bad memory. All sort of.

Best to all and your birds,

RJ

Back
Top Bottom