VA, WV, PA, MD Chickenstock 2008

LOVE the nametags!
yippiechickie.gif

OK I will bring desert also, I love to bake.
I will also bring something for the grill.
If you think we need something other then desert let me know.

bun.gif
bun.gif

LoveladyP Patti & Steve Lovelady

Yum, I'm drooling already!!

By the way, everybody, definately be thinking of bringing your pictures/scrapbooks/brag books so we can look at everyone's coops, runs, tractors, and of course...chickens!!
D.gif

Our updated list for our chickenstock scamble:
jumpy.gif

Bolivar Nature Park 6/16/07

mudhen - Denise ( + DH or friend, don't know which yet )
Jimagination - Jodi ( + friend)
MarkR - Mark and Jane
loveladyp - Patti and Steve
peacebird - Marianne and Chris
birdlover - Ellen ( + sister?)

Hi guys!
I posted about our CS over on the old BYC but, so far, nobody has responded.
sad.png
However, I did talk to one person (Todd i.e., amigocontodos) and he is very interested. Says he and his wife might make a vacation weekend out of it. I hope he comes. He's sooo fun!
Ellen

Cool! I've seen some of his posts, so that will be so nice if they come too!
clap.gif

I went to see the park and check out the layout (recon
gig.gif
)
It is really tiny, and really cute. Just right for about 15-20 of us. It is right next to the Comfort Inn, we actually use their parking lot for our cars. (and I'm guessing their lobby bathroom too!)
I've filled out our 'permit' for using the park and it says 'no alcohol' allowed so I hope this doesn't upset anyone.
I'll post photos and map later this weekend!
D.gif

Azulegg,
Didn't see you over there. Did you post in the Chickenstock forum? Hope you can make it!

Mudhen, can you get over there by any chance? There's one person there who is interested...says she's only 45 min. from HF.

OK everyone, here is a link to mapquest map, you can get directions etc, from them there.
It is easier to direct you to the Comfort Inn in Harpers Ferry, since you have to park in their lot anyway, and the park is too small
roll.png
!
The red star on the map shows Comfort in to be on top of the intersection, it is actually on the northwest corner of 340 and Union.

edited:
OK, I can't get the link to work, so go to www.mapquest.com and put in this address:
Comfort Inn
Route 340 & Union St
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

maybe it works for you?:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...US</span></span>&cid=lfmaplink2&name=&dtype=s

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom