Variety of Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs

Nyla

Crowing
7 Years
Jan 3, 2017
Northwest, Indiana
Variety Of Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs!

FREE SHIPPING On All Hatching Eggs!!

These eggs are from indoors kept quails. I have not taken them outside. I constantly have sand baths filled, fresh water and feed daily, and fresh fodders grass daily. They are fed high protein Game bird feed. You will receive a variety of quail eggs for hatching. I have Jumbo Pharaoh, Standard Size Pharaoh, Texas A&M, Tuxedo, Rosetta, and Italian.

I only ship eggs laid the day of shipping!

I turn on LED lights on at 10 pm at night and turn the light off at 12 pm the next day. Giving them 14 hours of light for egg production and making it to where they lay their eggs in the morning instead at night time. This makes it possible for me to ship freshly laid eggs the day of shipping!

I DO NOT wash eggs. I keep my quails in hand built layer cages with rolling egg catchers with padding for soft egg catch. Which keeps the eggs from getting dirty or cracked. Each of my cages have 10 females and 2 males for top fertility. I crack open eggs once a week to maintain a fertility chart and also have a egg chart for production!

You will receive the eggs in the conditions I collected them as!

I just did my first time hatching of this years quails eggs and all have hatched. Pictures are listed.

**Each Type of quail is kept in their own cages as shown in picture of racking layout.**
** I do not mark eggs**

**You will receive a Variety of Eggs. I can not promise a certain amount of eggs per type but can guarantee at least 3 types!**

**:!Prices!:**

12+ Hatching Eggs: $15.00
24+ Hatching Eggs: $24.00
50+ Hatching Eggs: $40.00
100+ Hatching Eggs: $70.00

The Types Of Quails I have:
-Jumbo Pharaoh
-Standard Size Pharaoh
-Texas A&M
-Italian
-Rosetta
-Tuxedo

• Eggs will be shipped Monday Morning with 2 day shipping!
  • The shipping box is labeled with shipping eggs stickers as in picture!
  • I pack all eggs in a padded box and each egg wrapped individually!
  • Please feel free to contact me for more details!
  • I always consider offers!
  • Not responsible for hatch rates or development.
  • Feel free to contact me on any questions or concerns!
Quail Racking.png q1.jpg Tuxedo.jpg A&M.jpg Rosetta.jpg IMG_2252.JPG IMG_2253.JPG IMG_2254.JPG IMG_2255.JPG
IMG_2259.JPG IMG_2260.JPG IMG_2261.JPG IMG_2262.JPG IMG_2264.JPG s-l1600.jpg

Can you hatch quail under a broody? Do quail fly? Do you have to keep them in a cage? What is the hatch rate? Can less than twelve eggs be purchased?

Shipping costs for less then 6 eggs is more then the eggs. There for I only do 12 eggs. They can glide more to say then fly. The most I've seen them get up to is 8 ft then they float glide down. I keep mine in cages, but others keep them in a Aviary. You can hatch them under a bantham chicken, but quails eggs are so tiny they might get smashed by it. I've seen lost of people hatch them under a broody hen so it is possible! As for hatch rate, I've only incubated there eggs only once and it was 4 weeks ago and all eggs hatched.
This picture is some of the hatching's chicks.
IMG_1928.JPG

Back
Top Bottom