Various nice quality silkies Northern Indiana

kabhyper1

Songster
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Columbia City, IN
My Coop
My Coop
Various silkies for sale. Good homes only.

Black cockerel with silver leakage, would be good for paint breeding. 9 months old. $30
Black hen with gold leakage, is laying fertlile eggs. 9 months old $30 $60 for both
White pet quality chick 3 weeks (fluffy but has a light beak, will have red comb) 3 weeks old.
Blue 8 week old with crooked comb. Will most likely be hidden once the crest comes in. Correct everywhere else. I just won't use for breeding. Various partridge chicks.
$10 each or $20 for 2.
The little ones are still with mommas so I would like them to all go with a brooder buddy.

Looking for two or three Silkies to add to my tiny backyard flock. Would prefer pullets but would take the chance with chicks if need be. Where exactly are you located? I am in Hobart. Really hoping you have something available!

Looking for two or three Silkies to add to my tiny backyard flock. Would prefer pullets but would take the chance with chicks if need be. Where exactly are you located? I am in Hobart. Really hoping you have something available!
I'm about a half hour west of Fort Wayne off of highway 30. I have some I am growing out That will be ready around January or feb. I do however only sell them in pairs or trios, so the boys have a chance too. If you are still interested I can keep you posted on what I will have available.

Yes, please do! Thanks!

I'm curious, any chance you would be interested in selling hatching eggs?

Yes I will be selling hatching eggs also as soon as it gets warm enough to separate pens. Oh and I have 3 girls with chicks right now and one tring to be broody, so other than my teeny pullets, no one is really laying right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom