Very Tiny Eggs

deeschicks19

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 2, 2013
For the last couple month a couple of my girls are laying VERY tiny eggs. Nothing has changed food etc. Any ideas?

it's called fairy eggs, these fairy eggs are often missing the yolk or the yolk is werry small,and it's normal that you get them few times, I get fairy eggs sometimes but it's mostly my old hens that sometimes lay them for me, are you hens old?
I don't know tho if it's has anything to do with age, I just wondering because it's only my older hens that give me these eggs not the young ones

it's called fairy eggs, these fairy eggs are often missing the yolk or the yolk is werry small,and it's normal that you get them few times, I get fairy eggs sometimes but it's mostly my old hens that sometimes lay them for me, are you hens old?
I don't know tho if it's has anything to do with age, I just wondering because it's only my older hens that give me these eggs not the young ones
I am not sure who is laying them. I have 30 girls and there are 4 different age groups. So it could be the older girls. Thx

Back
Top Bottom