Victimized by tractor supply Hen vs Roo and a ?

JoHens

Hatching
May 20, 2024
I like many others have officially been victimized by tractor supply lol. Out of my chicks that were all pulled from pullet only containers I have a few that are questionable. I also have a little grey chicken that was supposed to be a lavender Orpington…. She’s definitely lavender/grey. But to me is not looking like an Orpington so if anyone can breed ID her it would be very appreciated. Including pics of two buff Orpingtons and two wyandottes. One Orpington is definitely a hen. The other has either matured way faster or is in fact a roo. The wyandottes were supposedly blue laced gold Wyandotte pullets…. They look completely different from each other and are both questionably Roos. Please help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    823.7 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2365.jpeg
    IMG_2365.jpeg
    753 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    757.8 KB · Views: 24
Second Orpington looks like a cockerel. The blue has white earlobes, at least that's what I see, so maybe an Andalusian, or one of their mixes they sell. I think the dark Wyandotte is a pullet, but not positive.

She’s been a completely light grey chick from day one. Which has been the hardest thing to find. Most of the other chicks I’ve seen all have yellow or start out kind of black.

I like how you put it. Victimized by tractor supply. So many i believe are. I too bought from the pullet bins and ended up with 4 roosters out of 7 chicks. Your birds are very pretty though.

Back
Top Bottom