Vitamins that help with energy?

Well I had a bad hap with Dexatrim Max once. Thought I was gonna die. I wouldnt suggest it.

I usually eat a banana or apple and I think regular vitamins start to help with energy after a few weeks..

hi, I was just diagnosed with lupus last week and one of the things that I am dealing with is exhaustion-the doctor recommended magnesium and B-complex vitamins, I am also utilizing several techniques, but those r the vitamins I know of for that

b-12 is the "energy vitamin. Try to find it in a sublingual form ( you put it under your tongue and it dissolves)

st. John's wort is an herbal supplement used to treat depression...

If you are on any kind of meds you might want to check with your doc before regularly taking vitamins or herbals.. some can cause problems or interact negatively with your meds.

Nancy

Take the following:-

One combined multivitamin and mineral tablet (minerals are essential to health) every day

Two Vitamin B-Complex tablets daily

Three Co-Enzyme Q10 capsules daily. (You can take up to 1000mg a day)

I take the above on top of all my presribed meds, there is no interaction.

If you are thinking about St John's Wort, be very careful, it can have dire effects on any prescribed meds....

I stopped buying expensive supplements years ago, and now only buy from the Asda (Walmart) range here in the UK.

There is a site I use called ZipVit.com go have a look, it also gives explanations of herbs and thier uses.

Hope you feel better soon.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
There is a vitamin packet that my family and I take almost everyday called "Emergen-C" It's loaded w/ Vitamin C, all the B's, and more. My son takes it after football "2-a-days" so he can still function until bedtime. It's very tasty - it's a powder in a packet that you can put in water or juice. You can also take up to 4 packets in a day. When I feel like I'm coming down w/ a cold or what not I take 2 or 3 a day and w/in a day or two I'm fine. This vitamin was also recommended by my sisters employer - a doctor. You can find it w/ all the other vitamins and it comes in a box w/ 60 packets.

Vitamins might help a bit, but they can't overcome a bad diet.

Eliminate carbohydrates from grains and sugars. Make sure you are getting plenty of leafy greens and meat (grass fed beef if you can afford it). For fruits, stick to berries and other low sugar items. Dairy should be full fat. No low fat or fat free. These items are full of fillers that are just sugar in disguise. A high carbohydrate diet can greatly effect mood in very bad ways.

One FREE vitamin that has a big effect on mood is vitamin D. Most people are vitamin D deficient. Here is some great vitamin D information...
http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/

Back
Top Bottom