Viva Las Vegas!

Sorry that didn't work right. I'm interested. The only thing I ask is that the drake be friendly. These two gals I got are not mean but not friendly either. I just got them a pool so hoping that may help to win them over. I was used to the ducklings I raised being tame I was caught off guard by these two.

Know of anyone who is interested in some boy chicks? None are hatchery birds, I'm just getting out of chickens and am dreading if I have to cull them. I have a Korean Ogye, 2 Mottled Javas and a silkie.

Thanks for think of me

Sorry that didn't work right. I'm interested. The only thing I ask is that the drake be friendly. These two gals I got are not mean but not friendly either. I just got them a pool so hoping that may help to win them over. I was used to the ducklings I raised being tame I was caught off guard by these two.

Know of anyone who is interested in some boy chicks? None are hatchery birds, I'm just getting out of chickens and am dreading if I have to cull them. I have a Korean Ogye, 2 Mottled Javas and a silkie.

Thanks for think of me

Would you like her phone number?

Two of the feed stores out here in Pahrump have 3 day old ducklings, ACME FEED and Shadow Mountain Feed. Around $8 per duckling. Acme has blue Swedish, kahki cambells and Rouen's. Shadow Mountain has kahki cambells.

Back
Top Bottom