Viva Las Vegas!

Ok great! I have 3 that hatched out last night! I will PM with my number in case you don't have it.

Thanks for letting me come by today and get two chicks. And the chat. I'm happy that these two are MUCH FRIENDLIER than the leghorns I hatched out. The come to your hand and not run from it. I think they are a bit shocked though by the size of the brooder and with just the two of them in it, they seem like pebbles in a lake.

hey all, been loving my life with my chickies. But recently before we moved our rhode island got out and we never found her. I never found any feathers either so i'm hoping someone is loving her. So we are down to one bantam seabright and looking for 2-3 chicks to add to our happy urban farm!! if anyone is selling any or knows of places with chicks let me know!

I have some just hatched black copper maran boys (Im guessing but I could be wrong) that came from CA so I'm not sure of the breeding. $3.00 each.

I also have newly hatched chicks that are mixed breed that also came from CA eggs. They will be available in about a week once I decide who I am keeping. Straight run. $3.00 each.

Guess I'll just stick this question in here. How common is cocci in Las Vegas? I thought one of my chicks had it, so I started looking for the Corid, nobody carries it. Makes me think it's not too common...My dog has a version of it, but I have traveled with him. (Valley Fever)

Back
Top Bottom