VWR 1500E Economy Incubator

RiddleMe

Songster
8 Years
Feb 8, 2011
Central Oregon
Wondering if anyone has one of these? I saw one on Craigslist for $150, called the seller and they say it's in good working condition. I can't find any info online so must be an older/discontinued model, but from what I saw of similar models, this seems like a really cheap price.

Wondering if anyone has one of these? I saw one on Craigslist for $150, called the seller and they say it's in good working condition. I can't find any info online so must be an older/discontinued model, but from what I saw of similar models, this seems like a really cheap price.

From what I saw, it looks like a laboratory incubator. I bet it would work great as a chicken egg incubator. The only problem I see, is that most laboratory incubators don't have a window for viewing, and I would be guessing that this one doesn't either.

It really depends on the Price, and how many egg turners could fit in it. I would ask for the inside dimensions of this incubator, to make sure an egg turner would fit. Just to save you time, the egg turners are 15"x15"

Back
Top Bottom