Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Name: Midna
Rank (wanted): War General
Rank now: Hunter
Mate: Has none
Crush: Has none
Pups: None
Family: She does not have a family, was abandoned in the woods as a young pup. She believes no one to be her family and does not regret growing up without one.
Powers: Is able to run extremely quickly and hide herself in the shadows
History: Grew up alone in a lonely forest in Pennsylvania, fending for herself since she was young. She was premature and malnourished, and seemingly had little skill and an inability to make it to one year old. Harsh winters came, slowly dragging on with an intention to murder. Midna was nearly caught in their grasp, but somehow pulled through and stumbled upon a wolf pack, where she was treated as an omega for one year. Then she begun to rebel, and begun to fight back against her challengers, rising in rank.
Personality: She is a merciless fighter, quick and emotionless about her moves. She hardly speaks or reacts, always seeming bored or not caring. She knows fighting moves that other wolves would try to learn for years. She rarely loses a battle and is very provoking. She is quick to point out other wolves' flaws, even though others think she does not recognize her own. Whenever they would react, pointing out her own flaws, she will only reply with a short sentence: "I am who am. You know my name, not my story." And does not reply to any further replies.
Pic:
tumblr_kzrfppU4RM1qbscr0o1_400.jpg

Other: Has a favorite quote: "I am who am. You know my name, not my story."

(Thanks! :D )

Weaving effortlessly in and out of the trees, was Midna. She was closing in on an unaware lone wolf (I'll get the form for him later, just transitioned to my phone and it would take forever for me to do that on this thing) with a raven-black coat. Midna remained low to the ground, careful to stay downwind. Her muscles bunched up, looking down off the ledge and at the wolf. He was looking around, seemingly knowing someone was there. Midna gave a powerful growl, and made a giant leap down in front of the wolf. (Lol, if that's not wolf swag I don't know what is.)

Back
Top Bottom