Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

(Thanks! :D )

Weaving effortlessly in and out of the trees, was Midna. She was closing in on an unaware lone wolf (I'll get the form for him later, just transitioned to my phone and it would take forever for me to do that on this thing) with a raven-black coat. Midna remained low to the ground, careful to stay downwind. Her muscles bunched up, looking down off the ledge and at the wolf. He was looking around, seemingly knowing someone was there. Midna gave a powerful growl, and made a giant leap down in front of the wolf. (Lol, if that's not wolf swag I don't know what is.)
(WOLF SWAG
lau.gif
)

(haha)

Terra perked her ears and watched the two wolves from her perch.
Trodaire sighed and looked at Nichis "You don't like me do you?'
"Not really no." Nichis says agrily.
"After Terra is safe I'll leave it seems everybody would be happier that way..." Trodaire says
"No Terra is happy with you here. You must stay."

(What do you want to do about the wolves that are after Terra? We don't have any characters for them sooooo)

(It's fine, lotta people call me Cat.)
(... I don't think 'wolf' and 'swag' has ever been used in the same sentence before. Hence why I love myself sometimes.)

Midna snapped at the air, circling the loner. He cowered in fear and tucked his tail, trying to escape her. Midna showed no mercy, only leapt at him. He, in reaction, lashed out at her muzzle and streaked his claws across it. (OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! GUUUUURRRRRLLLL...)

Terra listened to them and sighed.  She felt safe with Trodaire there, he was like her big brother.  But she loved Nichis.  But if she said that, everyone would think she was crazy.
"You like her don't you?" Trodaire asks
Nichis avoids the question. "I can sense them why won't they come out...?"
"They like the suspense and fear they are creating...it thrills them."

Back
Top Bottom