Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

(It takes 70 pages for everyone to get there carries to bed?)

(Have you tried to get kids to bed!?! Sheesh! These kids just won't stop! Lol. If you missed that much...Genba is possessed by an evil curse that requires.true love to break. Moondrop is his new mate. Kia got seriously injured when she was attacked by a dark.force, later revealed to be genba.)

(Have you tried to get kids to bed!?! Sheesh! These kids just won't stop! Lol. If you missed that much...Genba is possessed by an evil curse that requires.true love to break. Moondrop is his new mate. Kia got seriously injured when she was attacked by a dark.force, later revealed to be genba.)
(Ok The last part not True It was Hougen who attacked Koa)

(Ok The last part not True It was Hougen who attacked Koa)

(So now everyone's scared if them? And yes I put my brothers to sleep before it took 5 seconds cuz they are scared to death of me :p)

( NO don't go
hit.gif
hit.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom