Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Hougen was badly hurt he knew he would never go back to the pack he was on he's own "Genba your not going to die I am but before I die I want you to take my life" said Hougen

Koa limped over to the healer's den. "Is there anything I need to put on this leg?" she asked, pointing her head to her torn up leg from Hougen's fight.

(Koa was walking in the woods and then Hougen attacked her, nearly killing her. She managed to come back to camp but she was very badly torn up. Part of the flesh in her leg was torn out.)

"The fight I have to end this fight against me and my brother or we'll all be goners"said Genba

Hougen waited to see he little brother "come on Genba I didn't hurt you that bad" said Hougen

"So," said Moondrop slowly, "you're going to fight him?" Suddenly, she was alarmed. "No! Genba you can't! Please Genba don't go!" she pleaded.

"I made a promise I would kill my brother once it came to this or if I started to lose controll of my self he would kill me" said Genba
"Unless you have this very rare herb that can cure any curse?" said Genba

Moondrop limped off as quickly as she could. She came to the pavement. Once before she had seen wolves follow it to a human den. She limped as fast as her feet would carry her. After a hour or so of limping, she stopped at a structure. It was a human den. Flustered that she had found it, she quickly limped into the garden and hid behind a bush. "Blue, yellow, red, no no no. Crimson, black! Yes!" she whispered. She picked the flower and began her way back.

Back
Top Bottom