Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Hougen bit harder on the thing's neck "die thing die" said Hougen

Genba followed the wolf with little pup "Stop right there who are you"asked Genba

Stood looking down at wolf from the rocks above, she sits on her hunchs calmly,giving a slight chuckle. Her eyes dancing in amusement. "Well first off I am Mystic,second.... I think you have bigger things to contend with other \then an old wolf protecting a pup." She glances over his shoulder at the others."I happened notice none of your pack thought to stay behind. You may want to watch that in the future. It could have this little ones death otherwise.'\\

Hougen picked up Winter then brought her back to the dens putting her down in his den so she could sleep "Winter had to much excitement" thought hougen going to get her a rabbit

Hougen picked up Winter then brought her back to the dens putting her down in his den so she could sleep "Winter had to much excitement" thought hougen going to get her a rabbit

Winter shifted a little and woke up. Wheres the pup? she thought forcing herself to stand up.

Stood looking down at wolf from the rocks above, she sits on her hunchs calmly,giving a slight chuckle. Her eyes dancing in amusement. "Well first off I am Mystic,second.... I think you have bigger things to contend with other \then an old wolf protecting a pup." She glances over his shoulder at the others."I happened notice none of your pack thought to stay behind. You may want to watch that in the future. It could have this little ones death otherwise.'\\
"Don't worry about me i'll take the pup back to the dens" said Genba picking up the pup

Genba went to the healers den to see if Winter was there and to make sure if the pup was ok too

Hougen found a bunch of rabbits then killed one

She pushed the pup with her snout towards the wolf and then shakes her head."\here you go. I would say you welcome, but I didnt get a thank you.|" Standing she turns on paw and bounds up to a higher rock. Looking back she speaks wisely.."Try to remember,even the littlest pup is still member of the pack.'\

Back
Top Bottom