Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Moondrop padded through the forest, a strong scent of deer in the air. Coming to a clearing, she saw a buck and several other deer. She growled, and ran at the buck. It turned around, and eyes angry, charged to meet her. As she jumped, everything became slow-mo. She could feel her heart beating, and saw the buck running slowly towards her. A sudden fear shot through her. One of the antlers pierced through her chest completely. She screamed in pain. The buck shook his head, and she flew off in the clearing, landing with a thud on the ground. The deer hurried away from the clearing, trampling her as they ran. Blood flowed from Moondrop's mouth, and her eyes were open. She grunted faintly as the buck kicked her, and pranced away. "Ahhhhh," Moondrop whispered, her eyes still wide.

Hougen saw Emarald and followed

Spirit went to find Garki and Tiny

Genba heard Moondrop's scream and ran towards her

Tiny had been walking around camp with Garki and chatting.

Emarald ran out in the woods and was going to amke friend sand hunt. She saw a rabbit and chased after it. She was right behind it she snapped at it but it got away. She growled unhappily, and sat down." I am slightly bigger than that dumb rabbit and I can't get it?!" She yelled, unhappy with herself.

Tiny had been walking around camp with Garki and chatting.

Emarald ran out in the woods and was going to amke friend sand hunt. She saw a rabbit and chased after it. She was right behind it she snapped at it but it got away. She growled unhappily, and sat down." I am slightly bigger than that dumb rabbit and I can't get it?!" She yelled, unhappy with herself.
Garki smiled and talked with Tiny

Hougen smiled and watched Emarald for a far distance

Emarald turned around and stared running the other way. She looked aback like always and crashed into Hodus leg. She looked up and fear started consuming her bit by bit. She walked back afraid.

Back
Top Bottom