Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

(I don't like you, I gave an honest effort to a swear, but before you were just so annoying, you would spam everywhere and about your website, it irritated me, then you started RP like a normal person, but all your carries were so mary/gary-suey I still tried to like you and I thought we could be friends but that scene that just happened last time you took it out of the RP and created so much drama it was annoying then asking everyone why they needed to sleep?!)

(I don't like you, I gave an honest effort to a swear, but before you were just so annoying, you would spam everywhere and about your website, it irritated me, then you started RP like a normal person, but all your carries were so mary/gary-suey I still tried to like you and I thought we could be friends but that scene that just happened last time you took it out of the RP and created so much drama it was annoying then asking everyone why they needed to sleep?!)
(I...... uhhh....don't know what to say to that......)

(To be fair she lives in Australia. We are on when it is the middle of the night for her, then get off when it is prime time for her to RP, yet she tries to RP with us by staying up pretty late and getting up pretty early...)
(.... and i don't know how old you guys are, but i'm only fifteen.... and the only time i get to rp is at school. that's why i have lunch and recess and lesson changeovers. i didn't mean to annoy anyone...
hu.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom