Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

(You mean 'opinions'? anyway, if you don't like it, you don't have to be here. in fact, if you're not here to wolf rp with us, you probably shouldn't be here anyway. You're kinda wasting our time. and that's something i lack while i'm here at school.)

(Yes that is what I ment, I'm sorry Ms. Know-it-all, I might try one of these Role Plays but not this one, no I prefer my people to be nice.)

Last edited:
Clyde was flickering, dieing. No one would ever see him, or remember him. He could be blown away as dust and ashes, erased from memory, time, and space.
The soft red glow grew brighter as Ice ran towards it. it must be him! she thought excitedly, then remembered it meant that he was dead to. it broke her heart to realise this, but she continued to run, as fast as she could, towards his glow.

Soul Reaper glided above, watching the shimmering-white streak that was IceFire as she bolted.

Quote:
(I'm sorry if your feeling were hurt.
hugs.gif
)

(Yes that is what I ment, I'm sorry Ms. Know-it-all, I might try one of these Role Plays but not this one, no I prefer my people to be nice.)
(Then you certainly don't belong here and i bid you good luck finding others because you're version of 'nice' would seem hard to come by for you. also, this is for the people who love to rp as wolves. if you don't like it, go find someone else to whine to!!!)

Death looked at His mate's ghost and smiled "Well at least Moonpack granted me to come to the dark part of the forest where shadows and souls roam" said Death as he looked at Cross and her pups "We even named the pups before she died" said Death he looked at one of the pups with a mark of the moon and the other of the sun.

Back
Top Bottom