Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

"nice" Shadow said. he didn't care if they heard him or not. He was genuinely impressed by their hunting skills.

Blaze heard something but ignored it by, enjoying the kill. She tore a vast, meat from the leg and walked off under a tree.

Nayru didn't hear a thing. She strolled by the doe's back and ripped a immense piece too. She dragged it by the river.

Winter shook her head. "No not lately. Why is something wrong?"
"I dunno" Kisha said. "I haven't seen her in days, and apparently there's a night killer on the prowl. the last time i hadn't seen her for days she'd died and come alive again. quiet stressful to think about actually." she said and frowned. Soul nodded, remembering reviving Ice. "i'm also looking for Sorren. i think he was calling me a while ago."

Last edited:
Blaze heard something but ignored it by, enjoying the kill. She tore a vast, meat from the leg and walked off under a tree.

Nayru didn't hear a thing. She strolled by the doe's back and ripped a immense piece too. She dragged it by the river.
"a bit old-style though" he said, examining the kill. he had no intention to eat, for it was their kill, but he was interested in how he could teach them to make a cleaner kill, should they choose to accept his offer.

"a bit old-style though" he said, examining the kill. he had no intention to eat, for it was their kill, but he was interested in how he could teach them to make a cleaner kill, should they choose to accept his offer.
The deer was bleeding from many points, the pelt stained with blood and full of holes. "surely Hollyleap would flip if she saw a pelt in this condition." he rememberd how she was a perfectionist about pelts. he respected it. he was fussier in his own ways.

Saphira saw a very large bird in the distance. i wonder if rocs do exist she though. then she thought it might be Soul Reaper, helping to guide the Wandering Souls. she flew closer.
Seeing a bird like shape in the distance, Fengo decides to have a closer look "That bird seems to look a bit like a wolf with wings now" Thought Fengo as the shape got closer

"I dunno" Kisha said. "I haven't seen her in days, and apparently there's a night killer on the prowl. the last time i hadn't seen her for days she'd died and come alive again. quiet stressful to think about actually." she said and frowned. Soul nodded, remembering reviving Ice. "i'm also looking for Sorren. i think he was calling me a while ago."

"Oh..." Winter said she had lost her at the part about the night killer.

Seeing a bird like shape in the distance, Fengo decides to have a closer look "That bird seems to look a bit like a wolf with wings now" Thought Fengo as the shape got closer
Saphira came closer to the shape, and saw it was another winged wolf. she stopped and hovered, wondering whether to go forwards of turn around. she would let this winged wolf make the first move.

"Oh..." Winter said she had lost her at the part about the night killer.
"saphira" Soul explained. "she has a split personality. or call it a curse. when the sun sets she becomes a jet black winged killer wolf. she gets considerably bigger, faster and stronger too. if only she could control it and use it when she wanted for good reasons, she'd be a hell of a hunter. maybe even alpha material." he thought about this.

Back
Top Bottom