Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

"hmmm." he said. "i know another water wolf, IceFire. stays under so long sometimes you'd be fooled into thinking she drowned. her friend was quite interesting too" he said, thinking back. "quite fun to play with" a he smirked wickedly.

Blaze heard him clear enough. She strolled closer, "you like to have fun?" She grinned, deviously.

Nayru nodded, "another water wolf huh? Sounds good." She smiled.

Clyde looked over her, and noticed her coat lacked grooming. He gently started to wash her matted and tangled fur, making it soft and shiny again.
"that can't taste nice" she said, giggling, once he had finishes. her coat was soft and shiny again, rippling like silver silk. "thanks, heaps." she looked into his eyes again. "so what should we do now?"

shadow rasied his eyebrows. "it wasn't that type of fun, but yeah." he looked her up and down. "been pretty bored the past few days."

"Why do you think I tried to have fun killing instead of keeping it perfect. If I want a perfect pelt I can do it." She informed. She glared at him, "what kind of fun do you like?" She asked.

Clyde looked up, their eyes locking. "No idea," he said automatically, not blinking or taking his eyes off of her.
She was taken back to the day they first met, their gazes locked, the rabbit gift. she started to blush, and didn't realise untill she felt her cheeks growing hot. she turned her head away, but didn't move an inch. she didn't want to leave his side ever again. "maybe we should head back to the packlands" she suggested. "kisha would be worried about us. i know she's been pretty busy searching for Sorren though." the thought of the packland fresh meat pile made her realise how hungry she was.

"Why do you think I tried to have fun killing instead of keeping it perfect. If I want a perfect pelt I can do it." She informed. She glared at him, "what kind of fun do you like?" She asked.
shadow shrugged again. "this and that" he said vaguely. "i can control black wolves, so naturally i like seeing friends fight each other. cruel but entertaining." he turned, looking at them over his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom