Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Quote:
Flashbacks and memories flooded Clyde's mind. Blinking, he turned his bright red gaze to the ground. "Right.... yeah... let's go," he replied, and stepped to her side, pressing his dark, rough fur to her soft, brilliant snow-white fur.

shadow shrugged again. "this and that" he said vaguely. "i can control black wolves, so naturally i like seeing friends fight each other. cruel but entertaining." he turned, looking at them over his shoulder.

"You know what that sounds like a nice plan." She grinned. "Nightshade!" She howled.

Flashbacks and memories flooded Clyde's mind. Blinking, he turned his bright red gaze to the ground. "Right.... yeah... let's go," he replied, and stepped to her side, pressing his dark, rough fur to her soft, brilliant snow-white fur.
She smiled at him and started towards the packland. "how about a bit of fun?" she asked. she started wagging her tail. "i'll race ya there!" happy again, she had much more energy.

Clyde returned her smile. "Sure!" he breathed, and started running.
"hey!" she barked happily and dashes after him. she caught up, and they ran, top speed, shoulder to shoulder. she loved it, the wind racing through their fur, their paws scarcely touching the ground. she looked at the sunlight playing on Clyde's coat, like smouldering coals. warm and powerful.

"You know what that sounds like a nice plan." She grinned. "Nightshade!" She howled.

Nightshade suddenly heard a howl, a howl of a traitor. She flew until she spotted who summoned the call. She landed smoothly and glared at Blaze. "What do you want?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom