Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Quote: "anything" Ice replied, then yawned.

Kisha heard the bird's call, then smiled at the gathering in the cave. maybe somewhere i belong she wondered to herself.

Clyde smiled. "Would you maybe think about being my mate?" he asked quickly, almost blurting the words out in a jumble.

Sorren twittered again, shaking droplets of water off of his small feathers.
Ice smiled back at him. "what is there to think about?" she said playfully, and kissed him.
Clyde smiled, and kissed her back gently.

Life nodded, and Faith appeared. "We all need each other"

"you're not the only one who has to go through that" soul said. he still said it with a hint of anger, but his tone of bioce was softer. "and the world needs ALL guardian wolves to survive. that is what we are created for" he sighed.
"Oh great now were bring all the idiot into this" said Fire
as he looked at them 'Beware of fire it will burn" said Fire as he then started to burn more and started a fire "If you make me angry I forest will burn down and I will keep it going" said Fire

Death looked at him "Don't you forget that I'm half dead so I can't get hurt from your fire" said Death as he then bit into Fire and pinned him down.

Stagleap watched her.

Shakira flicked her ears once, and made a whining sound, mixed with a low growl. The bear turned, glaring at her with it's dark eyes. Shakira dove for an easy attack, and the bear prepared to shield itself, but instead, Shakira transformed into a bird, and turned sharply up towards the sky. The bear roared in frustration, and she plummeted down, smiling, ear piercing and collar glinting in the light.

Back
Top Bottom