Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Fire sighed "Death only feels love from a few wolves, his mate Cross, his two pups who were suppose to be Sun and Moon. and me" said Fire "Death doesn't talk to you because he knows your true feeling about him.... HATE" said Fire.

Death nodded "I don't even talk to Life because of that I see through your fake smiles and your fake stuff I see truly you hate me" said Death "And that why I'm here because no one like Death... NO ONE" said Death.
His words hit her like a kick in the gut. "Fake? You think all that's fake? You actually think I hate you?? Death I lo-" she stopped herself, remembering how crushed when she found out about Cross and her pups. She couldn't get hurt like that again. But it showed in her eyes. She had loved him. "Death, I've never hated you. No where close to it"

Harmony had had enough. withought hesitation, she kissed death.
Fire eyes widen "What the..." Fire was so surprised then he saw Cross "Harmony stop" said Fire

Cross began to cry and ran away.

Death saw Cross and then turned to Fire and shook his head and walked off.

His words hit her like a kick in the gut. "Fake? You think all that's fake? You actually think I hate you?? Death I lo-" she stopped herself, remembering how crushed when she found out about Cross and her pups. She couldn't get hurt like that again. But it showed in her eyes. She had loved him. "Death, I've never hated you. No where close to it"
Death knew the words "You love me? what why didn't you tell me?" asked Death before leaving.

Fire then looked at everyone "This is what I mean Harmony has just broken Death's mate cross" said Fire "Iim telling you all kept Death happy or this place with become a desert" said Fire

Back
Top Bottom