Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Quote: Aquila watch her, "You need to respect." she warned.
Darkfire became enveloped with dark black mist. "i'll teach you respect" she said in a deep, demonic voice. flames from the tree reached out, like fingers, reaching to grasp aquila.
"Get those wasteful flames away." she demanded. Large, glowing flames reached over those flames blocking her tiny flames, "Don't forget i'm the sun."

Darkfire became enveloped with dark black mist. "i'll teach you respect" she said in a deep, demonic voice. flames from the tree reached out, like fingers, reaching to grasp aquila.
"Get those wasteful flames away." she demanded. Large, glowing flames reached over those flames blocking her tiny flames, "Don't forget i'm the sun."
Darkness flowed into Darkfire's flames, making them black and purple. the flames turned into vapour, poisionous droplets floating towards aquila and lily. the menacing growl had not reached her.

Last edited:

Darkness flowed into Darkfire's flames, making them black and purple. the flames turned into vapour, poisionous droplets floating towards aquila and lily. the menacing growl had not reached her.
Aquila's lightness overpowered such darnkess.

Back
Top Bottom