Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Quote:
(Yeah, pretty cool!) Sky had a prickling feeling that someone was watching her.
Guard just stopped and looked, watching the wolf from behind, her face hidden by her out-stretched wings.

Sky folded her wings to her back, and sniffed the air.
Guard watched. curious, purely because he was bored. and also he was surprised, that a wolf hadn't noticed him, when he was twice the size of a mortal wolf.

Sky had in fact noticed him, long ago. It was one of the things she was skilled at. She disappeared suddenly as he blinked, and landed behind him in a tree, hanging upside-down. "Hey mister, what's your name?" she asked casually, staring at a falling leaf.
(sounds like Wreck it Ralph 0.0) "uh, Guard" Guard said, spinning around. he raised his eyebrows at the wolf haning upside-down in a tree. She was practically level with his eyes.

(Haha! XD Yes, it does! I love that movie!)

Sky blinked. "I'm Skylar, but wolves call me Sky for short. I'm the wind element," she explained. She dropped to the ground on her paws.
(so do I!) He watched her drop, landing on her paws like a cat. "interesting" Guard said. his wings had started to become stiff, so he stretched them, revealing the scars and tears from many battles, from when he was a wolf's body guard.

Skylar watched him. "Very," she agreed. She stretched out her own wings, flapping them up and down a couple of times before folding them against her back. "So, why were you watching me?" she asked, her eyes narrowing with interest.

Form
Name:Achlys
Rank (wanted):
Rank now:loner?
Mate:none
Crush:not yet
Pups:not yet
Family:dead
Powers:Teleport, TBR
History:When she was a pup she was declined and and outcasted for being so different. She was rejected so many times and now so lonly.
Personality:Adventurous, spunky, silent, sneaky.
Pic:

Other:

Form
Name:Achlys
Rank (wanted):
Rank now:loner?
Mate:none
Crush:not yet
Pups:not yet
Family:dead
Powers:Teleport, TBR
History:When she was a pup she was declined and and outcasted for being so different. She was rejected so many times and now so lonly.
Personality:Adventurous, spunky, silent, sneaky.
Pic:

Other:

(Accepted. Welcome! :D )

Back
Top Bottom