Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

Quote: "Ok then" he said, walking on. he felt the ground change beneath his paws, and looked down to see tarmac. a road. (here we go!)

Sky stopped, felling the ground with her paws, and looked down. "Woah," she said. "Woah, woah, woah, wait," she said, stepping in random places. "What is this?!"
Guard almost laughed, seeing her reaction. "it's a road. man's machines travel along it." he explained. (hey bluebee, have you done web design?)
Sky stared at it angrily. (Nope, I have no idea what it is.)
"what's wrong?" Guard asked. it wasn't the reaction he'd expected from her. (making websites. i need help.)

Quote: "Ok then" he said, walking on. he felt the ground change beneath his paws, and looked down to see tarmac. a road. (here we go!)

Sky stopped, felling the ground with her paws, and looked down. "Woah," she said. "Woah, woah, woah, wait," she said, stepping in random places. "What is this?!"
Guard almost laughed, seeing her reaction. "it's a road. man's machines travel along it." he explained. (hey bluebee, have you done web design?)
"what's wrong?" Guard asked. it wasn't the reaction he'd expected from her. (making websites. i need help.)

"A human once tried to do stuff called "science" on me," she muttered darkly, a shadow over her face. (Oh)

Last edited:
[quote name="IceFire" url="/t/745405/walk-in-the-wild-wolf-rpg-needs-members/13170#post_11550648"][quote name="Bluebee" url="/t/745405/walk-in-the-wild-wolf-rpg-needs-members/13170#post_11550618"]
"what's the song about?" he asked, confused about the sudden and random singing.

"Erm, I'm not really sure," she said, thinking.

"Ok then" he said, walking on. he felt the ground change beneath his paws, and looked down to see tarmac. a road. (here we go!)

[/quote]
[/quote](what system you using? Because I created one too.)

Sky stopped, felling the ground with her paws, and looked down. "Woah," she said. "Woah, woah, woah, wait," she said, stepping in random places. "What is this?!" Guard almost laughed, seeing her reaction. "it's a road. man's machines travel along it." he explained. (hey bluebee, have you done web design?) Sky stared at it angrily. (Nope, I have no idea what it is.) "what's wrong?" Guard asked. it wasn't the reaction he'd expected from her. (making websites. i need help.) (what system you using? Because I created one too.)
(Moonfruit. free online website creator. it's here: http://wolfhearts.t83.net/# but i haven't got far with it yet. my pics won't upload...)

[quote name="IceFire" url="/t/745405/walk-in-the-wild-wolf-rpg-needs-members/13170#post_11550696"][quote name="fuzzball4444" url="/t/745405/walk-in-the-wild-wolf-rpg-needs-members/13180#post_11550667"]
[quote name="IceFire" url="/t/745405/walk-in-the-wild-wolf-rpg-needs-members/13170#post_11550648"]
[quote name="Bluebee" url="/t/745405/walk-in-the-wild-wolf-rpg-needs-members/13170#post_11550618"]
"what's the song about?" he asked, confused about the sudden and random singing.

"Erm, I'm not really sure," she said, thinking.

"Ok then" he said, walking on. he felt the ground change beneath his paws, and looked down to see tarmac. a road. (here we go!)

Sky stared at it angrily. (Nope, I have no idea what it is.)[/quote]
"what's wrong?" Guard asked. it wasn't the reaction he'd expected from her. (making websites. i need help.)[/quote]
(what system you using? Because I created one too.)[/quote]
(Moonfruit. free online website creator. it's here:   http://wolfhearts.t83.net/#  but i haven't got far with it yet. my pics won't upload...)
[/quote]
(I can try and help...but I've never uses that system.)

Sky stopped, felling the ground with her paws, and looked down. "Woah," she said. "Woah, woah, woah, wait," she said, stepping in random places. "What is this?!" Guard almost laughed, seeing her reaction. "it's a road. man's machines travel along it." he explained. (hey bluebee, have you done web design?) Sky stared at it angrily. (Nope, I have no idea what it is.) "what's wrong?" Guard asked. it wasn't the reaction he'd expected from her. (making websites. i need help.) (what system you using? Because I created one too.) (Moonfruit. free online website creator. it's here: http://wolfhearts.t83.net/# but i haven't got far with it yet. my pics won't upload...) (I can try and help...but I've never uses that system.)
(ok. if you make a profile, i can make you an admin, and then you can help me make it.)

Back
Top Bottom