Wanted: An incubator!!

dusky

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a second incubator, to most likely use as a hatcher. Any brinseas or hovabators out there?! Any model or size. I currently have a genesis hovabator, but I'm about to do a staggered hatch so I'm worried about humidity and all that. I don't have much a budget, but if you have an incubator you don't need or would like to get rid of, I hope we can work out something reasonable for the both of us!

I never thought about asking for an incubator on here. What a great idea! I really hope you get what your looking for!! Good luck.

Incubators are so expensive! I'd love one too, but with a fan. I must wait until I have the funds, so I will wait patiently.:). These are two good brands.

Last edited:
Also, have you checked craigslist? I see some really good deals for incubators on there every once in a while.

Oh no! Thanks for the offers everyone, I actually ended up picking up an incubator locally. (Vellie, those sound like GREAT deals!!)

i made mine and it works great, 2 bulbs heat it up whilst a fan circulates the air and a dimmer switch maintains the temperature. The main problem is that you have to turn the eggs yourself by hand. Then i just use hygrometer and thermometers to monitor it. I could build another one if you are interested but you would have to pick it up as it is too big to pos[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]t. It could be a very cheap option for the amount of eggs you could fit in and i could make it any size you require. If interested let me know by messaging me at [email protected][/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom