Wanted, Batam Frizzle Cochin Chicks or Hatching eggs.

UNCLEG

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Hello I'm in search of Batam Frizzle Cochin chicks or eggs. I would prefer chicks, but eggs if thats all I can get. I am located in South Carolina. Please let me know the cost and shipping. Also they will be pets for my 4 year old niece, they will be well cared for.

Thanx,

UNCLEG

Hi! I have black and blue Frizzle Cochin girls penned with a smooth blue crele Cochin roo.
From what I understand, the chicks will be barred.

I haven't hatched from that pen since I changed roosters, but you are welcome to try some eggs.
I see you are in SC. If you are close enough to Aiken, you can pick them up.

Lisa

Hi, Lisa
I would be interested in trying some eggs from that pen. I know you have some lovely cochins-I've seen your other post.
I am in Indiana-zip46058.
I'm interested in cochin only-you think you have something for me?

Yes I would be interested, Aiken is a doable trip for me I'm located near Moncks Corner. Not an unreasonable trip. I'm at work now, I will get you some contact info this afternoon when I get home.

Thanx,

UNCLEG

I'll contact both of you with pertinent info.
Lisa
edit: Well, my dear little goaties knocked a gate open and a Polish cross roo got in the Frizzle pen yesterday afternoon.
I'm not sure who he mated before I caught him but he did beat the tar out of the Cochin roo. Hopefully he was too busy fighting to do much mating but just to be safe we should wait a couple of weeks (3).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom