Wanted: Belgian chickens & Blue or blue-red cubalayas

MNShepherdess

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Looking for breeders of the different breeds of Belgian chickens (d'anver, d'uccle, de grubbe, de watermael & d'everberg). In US preferably, would work with someone who is in Canada as well. Also looking for breeders of blue or blue red cubalayas, standard preferably, would consider bantam. Located in MN, but willing to ship and/or drive. Thank you for your time
smile.png

Quote:
GOT OVER 30 COLORS OF D'ANVERS.
Mainly sell eggs or day old chicks, plan to raise a lot next year though so may have some started birds for sell then

Ooh, you raise Ohiki too, Baggy? I may be placing an order with you this spring, your birds are GORGEOUS! How are your pens set up, they look interesting, but none of the pictures really showed them. Thanks!
smile.png

There's some other pics I have of the hole set up, will try to load them and get them on when I have a second. I am running out the door right now to go to Florida for the weekend.
basically they are 4 x 12 pens all connected and off both sides of the coops, so theres like 30 or so down each side.

I may have a second. let me see if I can get a few real quick

here ya go, hard to get them all in 1 pic, the runs are 120 long on each side.

Thanks for the comments too, good to hear they are appreciated. The ohiki I just got, may be a while on them, need to get some built up here first.

These are some of the original phase, just 26 or so pens then, it's more than double that now, and need to put about 30 more on,,,haha never ends

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom