Wanted: Big rooster, southwest florida

STEPHANIELAUREN

♥ Hatchaholic ♥
13 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Fort Myers, Fl
Im looking to buy a big rooster, prefferably brahma, cochin, or wyandotte because i like em big and fluffy lol.
i live in southwest florida so if anyone near me has one they would like to sell please let me know!
smile.png

I am in western West Palm Beach & have some nice mixed-breed roos that will get BIG & fluffy. They have nice temperments too. I also have a friend in Indiantown (SE of Lake O) who has a handsome young Barred Rock roo. Let me know if you're interested & we can discuss details.

This guy is looking for a home. Sweet boy so far. Daddy is my Australorp roo. Don't know which hen (they are mixes). My broody was able to hide his egg from me and he was a surprise. I think he is going to be bigger than my Australorp, who is pretty big.

He has light feathering on his feet/legs. Very long legs. He towers over the chicks of the same age.

10039_-pict0014.jpg

I have three barred plymoth rock roos, at 6 months old. They are all a good size, and very sweet. Not agressive or flighty. You are about an 1 hr and 1/2 south of me, we could meet half way if you like. Take a look at the pictures and let me know if there is one that you like, and what you are looking to pay. If you are interested I'll see if I can get some more exact measurements. Pardon the names... as we orginally thought we had all hens. A few turned out to not be...

Weeds -
43881_weeds_-_body.jpg

Flower -
43881_flower_-_body_2.jpg

Biddy -
43881_biddy_-_body.jpg

We have a nice Cochin Rooster. He is about 11 months old. You can have him if you want, but we are in Haines City. My parents wanted chickens and now they want to travel so we are helping them to find him a home. : )

35731_dsc01384.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom