WANTED: Hatching eggs for PICK UP in Northwest Washington!

briarwoodpoultryjr

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 11, 2010
Wanted to buy hatching eggs in one or all of the following varieties, up to 18 of each:

Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons
Black Copper Marans
Blue/Black/Splash Marans
Wheaten or Blue Wheaten Ameraucana
Light Sussex

Will pick up next weekend (Saturday). Please PM me or email me with information - price, location, etc. Hoping to find eggs in Northwest Washington

Thanks!

Last edited:
There is a woman in Chehalis, (probably on here)
smile.png
, who doesn't have specifically what you are looking for, but may know someone who does. She had a post on CL a couple days ago for chicks, eggs, and incubator space. Worth a try!

Hello there,

I live in eastern Washington and raise coronation cross (soon to be pure coronation), buff and light Sussex. I also have B/B/S and lavender Orpington but fertility is not as high as I would like and am not selling them yet. I am driving west this coming Friday (April 1st) and could bring some eggs from any of the Sussex. Or if you are interested in chicks I have some of the lights and crosses and possible some of the pure coronations (have to wait until feathering out) available as well. I am traveling I-90 then north to Bellingham.

I have been selling the pure lights and the crosses for $5/each or $4 if more than 10 are purchased. If I have pure coronations then I have been selling for $7/each or $6 if more than 10 purchased total. The hatching eggs for $15/dozen. Each flock represents several different sources-but of course there inherent limits to variety within the US
hmm.png
I have selected down to breeding stock based on breed standard.

Let me know if any of this interests you:D
Cheers!
Carrie

Back
Top Bottom